Friday, August 04, 2006

The F*cktard Responds And Officially Confirms That She Is Queen Of F*cktardland...

If I’d known that Jan W Butler was an Inspirational author, I’d have understood a bit better where she was coming from. Clarity has enabled the scales to fall from my eyes, and I understand her viewpoint a bit better now. She’s a fucktard, pure and simple.

The fact that she’s a religious fucktard, is of no surprise to me. Iraq, Israel, Lebanon, Afghanistan anybody? There are plenty of religious fucktards in those particular parts of the world aren’t there? Yes, I said it, and what of it?.

Religion is the scourge of the world, and some of the most religious people I ever met, were amongst the most intolerant. The fact that this particular inspirational author has a thing against gay people (yes bitch you do, and don’t fucking deny it), doesn’t surprise me in the least.

She responded to Kate’s
original post, and this is what she had to say in its entirety:




Which asylum is she talking about? The one that let her out to preach her version of the truth?

She’s
written about the reaction to her RWR essay in her blog, here are some snippets into her psyche.




Is it me, or does she seem to take a little bit of pride in the fact that she’s a bigoted idiot? Smug arsehole.

Anyway, this was my fave bit:



That whole statement calls for a huge fucking, BITCH PLEASE.
When white supremacists were preaching hatred and burning black people back in the day, I bet they too were moaning and bitching about people infringing on their rights to give those niggers what they deserve.

The woman is allowed to say what she wants, but she seems to have completely missed the fucking reason why people were schitzing out over her essay. This isn't about defending crappy, plotless, character-deficient, sex-and-nothing-but-sex, romance books. The outrage is due to her One-Man-One-Woman-Is-The-Only-Way Rant.

The world isn't as simple as that anymore, if it ever was. What part of the word 'change' does she not understand?

The fact is, it’s viewpoints like hers that encourage homophobia, and make it ok to exclude and terrorise people who don’t conform to ‘societal norms’.

I consider myself a moral person, but I guarantee that my idea of morality and hers are poles apart. Whatever happened to love thy neighbour? Does that only count if your neighbour is exactly like you, believes in the same things as you do, and isn’t in the habit of indulging in same-sex relationships?

I said it once, and I’ll say it again, FUCKTARD, FUCKTARD, FUCKTARD.

If I needed another reason to avoid inspirational romances (which I didn’t), then Butler certainly did her bit in convincing me that anything remotely religious is to be avoided at all costs.

Anyway, work calls, but Smart Bitch Candy has some
interesting things to say about some of the points that Butler raised in her blog, so go read.