Monday, April 02, 2007

"God Hates America" - Says The Phelps Family...

Sorry for the lack of posts, but TTG and I were away for the weekend.

I watched a programme last night, that amazed me no end.

I can’t believe that people like the Phelps family actually exist.



WTF?

I can’t believe that any sane human being would choose the funeral of soldiers, killed in Iraq, to protest about gay people.

I was just as shocked and stunned to see seven year old kids with banners that read ‘Fags will burn in hell’.

I went on their God Hates America website, and found a message of hate so vile, that it took my breath away.



All this hatred preached by one little inbred man, who obviously doesn’t have all his faculties. Why do these people buy into this rubbish? What is about them that makes it so easy for them to be brainwashed?

It seems to me that there are plenty of times when freedom of speech isn’t such a good thing.

These kind of extremists are part of the reasons why I abhor organised religion.

If I had my way, they’d all be shot like the rabid dogs they are.

Labels: ,