Monday, September 03, 2007

Quickie Survey - Are You An EPIC ( Electronically Published Internet Connection) Member?



If so, can you answer some questions?

Why did you join?
Which of the services that they provide, have you utilised?
What do you think of the services they provide?
What could they do to improve things?
What have they done for you lately?

You can either e-mail me on hairylemony @ gmail .com or just post your answers on here, although I expect the positives will post on here, and any 'other' comments will come via the e-mail. 'Tis the nature of the beast I'm afraid.

If I get a significant number of responses, I'll post them, if not, I'll bin 'em.

By the way, this isn't about taking the piss out of EPIC or showing them up, (seriously, it's not) this is just because I'm nosy as hell.

Labels: ,