Monday, May 16, 2005

"I'm Desirous of A Hard Ride"

“I’m desirous of a hard ride”. I read that in a historical romance a while ago, and some how today, that sentence has been going round and round in my head. I’m not sure why though. I told hubby about it, he just looked at me hopefully, but I soon disabused him of that notion.

Hubby and I went swimming this morning (I think the chlorine must have gone to my head cuz I feel like shit) and as I was getting undressed in the ladies, there it was again, “I’m desirous of a hard ride”, Uggghhhhhh!! Get out of my head already, the ladies changing room is sooooo not the place to let thoughts like that run round my brain.

When I joined hubby in the hydrotherapy pool, it started again, round and round in my mind it went.

So in an effort to get it out of my system, I’m just gonna post it a few times if you don’t mind!!

“I’m desirous of a hard ride”
“I’m desirous of a hard ride”
“I’m desirous of a hard ride”
“I’m desirous of a hard ride”
“I’m desirous of a hard ride”

Phew, hopefully that should help, I’ve got a presentation to some potential clients tomorrow, so the last thing I want is to have that running round my head, whilst I’m talking about what my company can do for them.

Thanks for letting me share, much appreciated!