Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday Random Linkage...

I’ve had a busy old week, this week, so I’ve been relaxing by web-hopping all over the place.

Most of you have probably read Mrs Giggle’s
rant on erotic romance, but for those of you who haven’t, go take a look. It is rather amusing. If anybody else had written this, I probably would have dedicated a whole blog to it, but we all know Mrs G Tells it how she sees it, and does it very well too, so I’ll just leave you to form your own opinions.

This
reader has stopped buying romance’s because of the “billious tripe currently being pumped out by publishing houses”. Bare in mind that this was written a couple of years ago, who knows, she may have gone back to reading romances again.

This guy thinks that
romance novels are the used condoms of literature . If you have a heart condition, I wouldn’t even bother reading it cuz you’ll only get mad.

Apparently Eminem is
addicted to sleeping pills. Surely he would be constantly asleep, if he was taking them all the time? Oh I get it, this is why he’s so exhausted… Poor thing.

I’ve just spent the last 30 minutes browsing round
this website. This is just soooo American. Perhaps the Tall Guy and I should have had our own website to share our love story with the world? *g*
I hear that Al Reynold’s is gay, is that true? Is this another Liza Minelli and David Gest situation? Oh I hope not, the website is too beautiful for it to have all been fake… Check out the wedding pictures. I sure would have liked Hilary Clinton at my wedding…

I wonder if any of
  • these
  • are genuine? I’m still trying to figure out how the courts ruled that the cause of death for a man who had died from 32 hammer blows to the head could have been suicide. Sheesh.

    Well, I’ve managed to avoid doing any work for the past two hours, I better get back to work now because I’ve got every intention of leaving early today.