Monday, September 05, 2005

Monday Blues...

I had a perfectly frivolous post ready for today, but in all honesty, at this moment in time, I just don’t have the appetite for it.

Me and The Tall Guy have had quite a busy weekend, but we’ve managed to keep an eye on the progress in New Orleans, in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

I can’t imagine what it’s like to lose everything in one fell swoop, and I hope to God that I never experience anything like this.

The Tall Guy and I, and my company, have donated some money to the American Red Cross, but somehow it feels like a hollow gesture. Right now I feel heartsick, and it's difficult to get the images of those people suffering out of my head. It almost feel like depression, but I suspect that's the self-absorbed part of my character trying to make it all about me, and how I feel.

Anyway, apologies for the lack of posts, but I will remind you that the Tuesday Special Interview with Lori Foster is up tomorrow.

For now, if any of you wish to help,
PBW has a list of links, where you can donate. Please give generously.