Sunday, November 13, 2005

Oooh A New Book... And Just Who Is Harriet Klausner?




I got the Access Romance, Sneak-A-Peek newsletter in my in-box today, and found an excerpt of Jeanie London’s, In The Cold . It sounds fabulous so I’ve ordered it.

The excerpt is excellent, you can read it
HERE .

How fantastic is that excerpt?

I can’t wait to get my grubby hands on it, mind you, I’ve had to buy a few more books, to get the free Amazon delivery. I’m such a sucker.

BTW, just who is Harriet Klausner, and does she even exist? Her reviews are everywhere. She has to be the most prolific reviewer on the net.


I ask, because when I went to order In The Cold, she had yet another review up.

I have to say though, I don’t think she’s ever read a crap book in her life. All her reviews are positively gushing.

I think she just might be the Pollyanna of romance book reviews. Like the romance world needs another one of those. Sigh.

I must admit, seeing her 5 star review of In The Cold made me think twice about buying it, but hey, I guess some of the books she reviews must be good, right?

So does anybody actually know who she is? It's all a bit "Who Is Keyser Soze" (The Usual Suspects) for me...

UPDATE: Apparently this is what Harriet looks like...



Anybody else feeling a little sceptical right now? Yeah, me too.