Tuesday, March 07, 2006

All About Romance Annual Reader Poll Results...

Just in case you missed it, the All About Romance Annual Reader Poll results are in.

Loretta Chase’s Mr Impossible swept the board topping five of the categories. I was happy to see that Lisa Valdez got a couple, and was honourably mentioned in quite a few different categories.

I was not surprised in the least to see that Passion also got ‘worst romance’. It was one of those books that you either loved or you hated depending on how much sex one thinks should be in a book. I’m guessing that the people who hate gratuitous sex in books probably would have voted for Passion. Oh well, I still think Lisa’s great!

Other popular votes were, Susan E Phillip’s Match Me If You can, and Linda Howard’s To Die For. One I’ve read, the other I haven’t.

By the way
Sam, I see that A Breath of Snow And Asses got most hanky-read, I bet you were pleased, hehe..