Saturday, March 18, 2006

Episode Two: What’s That Crazy Bitch Up To Now?

This one’s specially for you Shelby…*g*

I’ve come to the conclusion that that
Crazy Bitch, Afroerotique, is a few pence short of a pound, and not only that, the people she attracts are of the same ilk, check out this little beauty (Thanks Eve*g*)




Hmm… methinks that this is a letter that she wrote to the company that her current stalker works at…

Bless her little cotton socks it sounds like she’s having a hard time of it, but seriously, this guy wants to eat her faeces? I tell ya, sounds like a match made in heaven to me, two messed up people together… you couldn’t make this shit up I’m sure. (Hehe, see what I did there? What? It was funny dammit!)

Fuck knows why she posted something so personal to her Yahoo group…