Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I Had Sex With A Dragon, And All I Got Was This Stupid T-Shirt...



A while ago, JaynieR (god rest her blog) talked about how heroines and heroes having sex with wolfie shapeshifters and the like, was not the same as bestiality. I pretty much agreed with her, but I came across this book at EC, and although it sounds marginally interesting, there's something about a human having sex with a dragon (ok he's half dragon-half man) that kinda makes me want to cross my legs in distress.

Here's the blurb from EC:



I didn't get the same yucky feeling reading Nalini Singh's, Slave To Sensation, and the hero was a shapeshifting leopard. I wonder if it's because, I consider dragons to be ugly creatures, whereas wolfies, and leopards etc, are quite majestic looking? I realise that they will probably get horizontal whilst he's in his human form, but still...

I shall go away and ponder this some more methinks...