Friday, November 03, 2006

Anonymous Authors Behaving Extremely Badly...

You know, it never fails to amaze me what a bunch of backstabbers there are within the romance community.

There’s an anonymous author who seems to have nothing better to do than bash other authors. What ever happened to sisterhood? Bitch, dontcha know that that’s my job?

Anyway, I’m not gonna link, cuz that’ll just give her the attention that she’s desperately seeking. But Dudes, check out an example of her rantings:



I wonder why she just doesn’t come out and say who she’s talking about? Can you feel the anger coming off this Author blogger in waves or what?

Does anybody actually know who she is? If anybody ever finds out, then please e-mail me and let me know. Others might be reluctant to out her, but I have no such compunctions. She deserves to be outed, just for being such a pussy.