Saturday, November 18, 2006

Interrupting My Reading To Post This...


I just read this comment from one of Miss Snark's freakish fanzoids on Jenny Crusie’s blog:



This is me burning my bridges publicly, but then again, I’m not an important person in the publishing world, and certainly not as important as that great deity, Miss Snark.

God, I hate sycophantic fuckers who talk out of their arse.

This last comment just about had me laughing my tits off:



What a twat.

So just who the fuck is Miss Snark? Is she some kind of god, or just an ‘agent’ who thinks she’s Dear fucking Deidre?

And if she is this all important person in publishing, then how the fuck does she get the time to blog so damn much? I'm very envious of her time management skills, that's for sure.

Know what I think? I think she’s a writer who couldn’t get published. Even if I’m wrong, we’ll never know, cuz she blogs anonymously.

Right, going back to reading now that that’s off my chest.