Sunday, November 12, 2006

So, Do They Really Hate Each Other Or Not?

Cindy Cruciger, and Mary Janice Davidson seem to have a kinda love/hate relationship. I didn’t really get what MJD was talking about in her ‘I Make Cindy Cruciger My Bitch' post, and to be honest, I still don’t, but what the hell, it’s all blog fodder right?

I think what clued me in, was
this comment by MJD, in response to this comment by Ferfelabat. I can’t tell if these are writerly ways of showing affection, and they’re just playing around, or if they really want to stab each other in the eye. Oooh, I do hope it’s the latter, for the sake of good Authors At War gossip. *g*

Anyway, I’m off to watch Lord Of The Rings II now, so I’ll leave you with the other related posts, which can be found
here, and here.

By the way, I went to the most beautiful wedding this weekend.
My bestest friend got married in North Wales, and she looked bloody beautiful. Me and The Tall Guy got quite drunk, danced to Beyonce’s Crazy In Love, as well as that stupid Ooops-Up-Side-ya-head song.

It felt like a school reunion, due to the amount of university friends that were there, that I hadn’t seen since graduation. It truly felt like we’d never been apart, and we all had a ball. Girlfriends are great aren’t they?

As I type this, the happy couple are on a flight to Cape Town, in South Africa, for a two-week honeymoon. Congrats to the both of you, you truly do belong together.