Saturday, December 02, 2006

She's Like The Wind...


Bazza looking rough as a bag of spanners

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately, but I've been very busy.

I went to yet another winter wedding yesterday, it was truly lovely (Ella, you looked amazing, as did the babies) and work's been kicking my arse, as has Christmas shopping.

I'm happy cuz
Manchester United are still at the top of the Premiership, and Leona is still in the X-Factor. I don't think she'll win even though she's way better than the other contestants. I'm glad that those crap McDonald boys have finally been booted out. Thank Oprah common sense prevailed. Simon Cowell was on the money about them every week. They were shite, and should have left the show yonks ago.

Barry Manilow was the special guest this week. What the fuck is up with his face? He looks like he's been botoxed to within an inch of his life. Sheesh.

Oh yeah, and Lucas and Peyton finally got together in
One Tree Hill. Although it does look as if the Nayley's are gonna lose the baby.

Any way, I digress...

Christmas is always a busy time of the year in our house, and I'm cooking again this year, which I love cuz it means I have lots of volunteers for the washing up.

I read in Anne and Lori's blog that a
woman put her baby in a microwave oven, and it died. How the fuck does that shit happen? The thing is, apparently, she had three other children. I just don't get it.

I found out that a good friend of mine is pregnant again, so I had my usual bout of self-pity, but I think this being happy for my friend's pregnancies is getting easier all the time, seeing as I only cried for a day this time.

I haven't read many books this week, nothing appeals to me at the moment, plus I don't have much time anyway.

What have you guys been up to? Anybody read any fabulous books lately?