Your Best And Worst Of The Year...
So in celebration of the books we’ve read this year, good and bad, I want to know the following from you guys:
1. The Book That Everybody Else Loved That You Thought Was Wank (A.K.A the most over-rated book you’ve read this year)
Mine was Anne Stuart’s Cold As Ice.
2. The Book that Made You Cry So Hard That You Had Big Gobs of Snot Running Attractively Down Your Chin (A.K.A, the biggest tear jerker)
Mine was Audrey Niffenegger’s The Time Traveler's Wife
3. The Book That Nearly Made You Pee Yourself With Mirth (A.K.A the funniest book you read this year)
Mine was Susan Elizabeth Phillip’s Match Me If You Can
4. The Book That Made You Realise That Some Writers Should Never Get Published (A.K.A the worst book you read this year)
Mine was Karin Tabke’s Good Girl
5. The Book That Made You Realise That Your Fave Auto-Buy Author Wasn’t On The Same Planet Anymore (A.K.A, Auto-buy authors that you finally binned after years of abuse)
Mine was Patricia Cornwell’s Predator
6. The Book That Lead To A Humongous Glom
Mine was JD Robb’s Judgement In Death
7. The Book That Made You Realise That Not All Paranormals Are Crap (A.K.A the best paranormal you’ve read this year)
Mine was Nalini Singh’s Slave To Sensation
8. The Book Cover That Made You Want To Shoot The Artist (A.K.A as the suckiest book cover of the year, please provide links)
Mine are most of the Changeling Press book covers (g)
9. The Book That Made You Realise That Romance Isn’t The Same Old Same Old All The Time (A.KA the most original romance book read this year)
Mine was Bonnie Dee’s Bone Deep
Ok, that’s enough from me, now it’s your turn!