Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm Spinning Around, Move Out Of My Way...

Went to see Kylie Minogue at the MEN tonight with a mate. She was fabulous, and the show was totally camped up. I loved her costume changes and her energetic dancers.

There was a strict no-photographs policy in operation, but I took my camera, and took some sneaky shots. Hey, I'm a rebel, what can I say?

Her sister, Dannii came on stage with her, and they performed 'Kids'. I had a lump in my throat watching them.

The pisser was that she had to cut the show short cuz she was ill, (she was so croaky, she could hardly sing) so we only actually got to see one hour of a three hour show. She's never done this before, but she said that she's finally learned not to push her body too hard. Can't blame her really.

It was a shame she couldn't carry on, but she tried, and at least she didn't cancel altogether.

Here are some of the photographs I took, sorry that the pictures aren't a great quality, but I was very fearful that somebody would confiscate the camera, thus, the photos were taken in a rush, hence the blurring. (click on photo for bigger picture)



Kylie with her dancers


And again


Kylie with Dannii








lots of near nude dancers


I know this has nothing to do with Kylie, but isn't my nephew totally adorable? (g)