Saturday, July 14, 2007

Don't You Just Love Bollywood Films?

Sooo I watched Bride and Prejudice last night, (Bollywood take on Jane Austen's book) what a lovely romantic film! How gorgeous is Aishwarya Rai? If I was a lesbian, I so would.

I remember years ago at school, I used to have an Indian friend, and most lunch times, we used to sneak off to her house to watch her collection of Bollywood films. I loved the colours, the drama, the music, and the themes of love, and betrayal, and the lip synching that seems to be a prerequisite of most of the Bollywood film that I've seen.

TTG of course just didn't get it. Heathen.

By the way, if you listen to the main theme song Take Me To Love, more than twice, you'll find yourself humming it all day!



Indian Version of Take Me To Love


No Life Without Wife - Hilarious lip synching, and funky dancing


English version of Take Me To Love


Naveen Andrews from Lost struts his stuff

Labels: , ,