Saturday, August 04, 2007

Is It Wrong That I Found Optimus Prime Totally Hot?




TTG and I just came back from seeing Transformers The Movie. I can't tell you how much I loved this film. The best this year as far as I'm concerned.

I used to watch Transformers as a kid, and watching this movie gave me such glorious back-in-the-day chills. The special effects were A-Mazing. No lie. Tyrese Gibson was hot as per usual. Damn I love that man like a fat kid loves cake.

The Autobots were fabulous, Megatron was evil incarnate, and the rest of the Decepticons were fantastic to watch. Wasn't Bumblebee cute? And I'm sure I wasn't the only one who felt gutted when he got hurt.

This movie rocked so much, that I'll be getting it on DVD once it comes out. Who says these films are just for kids? *Happy Sigh.*


Labels: