Saturday, September 08, 2007

Patti Rebmann AKA AP Miller Loves Karen Like A Fat Kid Loves Cake...



Oh how she wounds me. Apparently Patsy sent the long e-mail below, to all and sundry.

It's so unfair, why can't I be insulted by somebody who understands the difference between 'advice' and 'advise'. Also, by somebody who knows that 'Nobody' isn't actually supposed to be two words? *g*



Continued after the cut...

What does she mean no writing credits? Hey, I'll have you know that I came first in a school writing competition when I was ten, dammit! I even beat Samuel Coombes, and he was a total brain box! I was also the only person who could use the words 'submerged' and 'phoenix' together in a sentence, and make it work! Sheesh!

Anyway, sorry to interrupt, Patsy continues:



Oooh that Patsy's good. By the way I'll have you know that I'm educated. My diploma that I bought from a guy on the internet says so, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it beeyotch!



Teresa Jacobs said that to lil' 'ole me? Ya see, now here's somebody who recognises true greatness when she sees it. I heart that Teresa Jacobs person, I really do, so what if she's defrauded loads of authors? She loves me, that means so much, it really does...



Oh Patsy, why oh why didn't you read my blog about the importance of authors using spelling and grammar checker?

Oh yeah, and you insulted LaNora, that's so fucked up dude. That has to be a crime surely?

And to think, I was going to blog about TTG and I discovering the Nintendo Wii! Heheh!! If this e-mail was truly from you Patsy, thanks for the laughs, you truly are deliciously bananas!

Also, if it makes you feel better, I do believe you're good enough to write for Mrs Giggles' Trixy Lion Publishing house! You go girl!

Labels: ,