Monday, December 03, 2007

I Took A Life Today...



I killed a grey squirrel.... Or at least I think I did. I couldn't bring myself to look behind after I saw it run under my car. It'll be the second this year. Boo hoo hoo.

I can't even watch a spider being killed without wanting to cry, and if I happen to see roadkill, I have been known to sob uncontrollably whilst driving. TTG knows to warn me these days.

I killed a cat over ten years ago, and I still remember the agony of that. It took me ages to get over it.

You'd be forgiven for thinking I'm an animal lover. I'm not. I just hate to see anything die. Except flies. I wish death to all flies. I hate those dirty little bastards.

A part of me hopes that the little guy is still alive, and not chasing for nuts in Squirrel Heaven. Not much chance of that though, seeing as he ran straight for my wheels.

Labels: