Wednesday, April 13, 2005

My Book of The Week

So far this week, I’ve read 3 books (I know, I know, what can I say, I’ve been busy building my empire!!) And as I sit here, I’m struggling to recall what they were, how bad is that? *tapping fingers, giving this serious thought* Oh yeah, I remember now.... two of the books that I purchased this week were anthologies. Dontcha just hate the fact that you have to have to pay so much money for a book, when really, you were only ever buying it because there was a particular author that you like, who has a story in the anth? Sigh, this could be just me, but I resent the hell out of it! It would probably help if the other stories weren’t too bad, but three good stories per anthology is generally the exception rather than the rule. Sigh. Having said that, I have discovered some real gems that way, Jaid Black being one of them.
It looks like this week, I have no outstanding books to tell you about, but no fear, hopefully by next week, I would have resumed my usual frantic reading pace!