Monday, August 22, 2005

Introduction of Author Interviews... And A Contest-(ish)

Well Maili has her reader interviews, so I thought it would be a fab idea to have author interviews. I’m hoping to get a variety of romance authors on here to answer questions about themselves. Questions, that perhaps they haven’t been asked before.

With this in mind, I would like you guys to submit questions that I could ask some of the authors. I don’t want boring ones either, I want questions that they haven’t been asked before. (for the weird people out there with underwear fetishes, don’t bother submitting) The funniest and most interesting questions will be used. This is a good opportunity for you lurkers out there to come out and play!

To submit your questions, e-mail me at
hairylemony@gmail.com , please write ‘Interview Questions’ in the subject header.

The competition will close on Tuesday 30th August, so you’ve got time to think up some great questions.

Oh yeah, if there are any authors that you would particularly like me to try to get, you can post your suggestions on here. (Try to be realistic wont you, cuz you know as much as Stephen King adores me, he’s just too damn busy)

Gotta go and do some stalking now, so wish me luck!