Saturday, October 15, 2005

I Can't Believe Monica And LLB Didn't Throw Tomatoes At Each Other. Godammit!

AAR’s LLB, very kindly asked me to contribute to the the brand new issue of At the Back Fence, which just went online at All About Romance.

This edition focuses on the recent sale to Harlequin, of the Arabesque imprint from BET. We also discuss the marketing of African American romance, and ponder just why it is, white romance readers seldomly buy AA romance books.

Here’s the link to the column, and here’s the link to the message board.

It makes for very interesting reading actually, and you may even learn a thing or two.

If you can be arsed, pop over and have a look. If you’ve anything useful to say, all opinions are welcome!

I hope you’re all having a good weekend! I’m on a Linda Howard-fest, and I may not resurface till Monday!