Thursday, December 01, 2005

DEATH TO ALL SPAMMERS!!

Seriously, I don’t know how many more of these things I can take:

“S-ensational revolution in medicine!
Enlarge your penis up to 10 cm or up to 4 inches!
It's herbal solution what hasn't side effect, but has 100% guaranteed results!
Don't loose your chance and but know wihtout doubts, you will be impressed with results!”

Hey arseholes, that's not how you spell 'lose', and that's certainly not how you spell 'without', and no, I wouldn't be impressed by anybody sporting a 4 inch dick.

So listen up you mother f*ckers:


I don’t need a penis enlargement
I’m not interested in stocks and shares

I don’t need a new Microsoft package
I don’t want to accept a trillion pounds from some dodgy bloke in Nigeria
I don’t want a new health plan
I don’t want to f*cking look at young naked teenage girls
I don’t want to enter my bank details to access my account, seeing as I’ve never even heard of your frickin’ bank!!
And, I especially don’t want to masturbate whilst on a web cam!!!

SO EFF OFF YA SICK B*STARDS!!!!

And to the person from Bangladesh who found my blog by google searching “I want to watch the names of the girls to fuck without penny”, you need help. Seriously.