Monday, April 24, 2006

I Really Should Stop Writing About Sperm...

This week's popular search phrases:


Sperm+fart - Hmmm...

Karens hole.com – Maybe it’s the name of a pub…

Karen love kate – The people who put this in as a search phrase always find my review of Kate Rothwell’s book *g*

Jehovah's witnesses and chronicles of Narnia – What’s one got to do with the other?

Girl's blog on giving brother a blowjob – Sick bastard, I bet this is a guy.

How many really swallow cum? – Erm, I have no idea…

Karen Scott married name – What?

Guys who want to meet to suck cock in S California – Interesting, George Michael anybody?

Karen fucks kate – No I didn’t. Seriously.

Ejaculating in a woman's face – another popular one

Swallowing too much cum – Erm….

What does bukaki mean? – I’m still not sure about this one, I thought I knew what it was, but apparently not.

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Dominant, Submissive – I wonder who the dominant one is *g*

Do women really like the taste of sperm? – One more for the road!