Thursday, June 08, 2006

Karen Has World Cup Fever...

Sorry for the lack of posts guys, but I'm as busy as a little bee right now. Apologies for all those people who I owe reviews to, I'll get to them soon, I promise!

With the pressures of househunting, the impending Fifa World Cup, the whole "Will Rooney be fit to play?" question, and trying to organise a bunch of grown men into their hotel in Germany, I don't even have time to breathe.

Now that the World Cup is officially starting tomorrow, my posting will be even more sporadic, so please bear with me, I promise normal service will resume shortly!

So, is anybody outside the US, cuz you guys don't understand how important this tournament is *g* doing anything special for the world cup?

GO ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!! No snide remarks Maili, at least we qualified!!!