Thursday, July 13, 2006

Due To Read: Deanna Lee's, Undressing Mercy...



I wonder if Deanna Lee knows that Amazon UK, has this book listed as Understanding Mercy, instead of Undressing Mercy.

What a mistaka-to-maka. Deanna, go tell them to pull their socks up for Oprah's sake!

I quite like the cover. It doesn't really tell a story, but I like the sepia coloured photography. It's quite sensual, and readers are left in no doubt what kind of book they're gonna get.

It's a
Kensington Aphrodisia erotic romance book.

To be honest, I'd not heard about this line, till recently, but I've already read one, and it wasn't half bad. Shit I forget the name now.

Anyway, will review this once I've read it.

By the way, I bought a Judi McCoy book today, anybody read her? Is she any good? Should I even be asking seeing as I've bought the damn thing already?