Thursday, August 10, 2006

This Week's Fucktard Of The Week...




I was just listening to reports on the radio about the latest air-related terror plot that’s just been foiled by the police and other security agencies.

Twenty-one people have been arrested, and they are looking for a further two suspected terrorists. Due to this, the nation is now on critical alert, and most airports have restrictions in place. For the time being people have been banned from carrying hand luggage onto their flights.

Some arsehole at the airport in Belfast was bitching about her hand luggage being searched and confiscated. What. The. Fuck?

Apparently, the twat lady, complained to officials that it was a complete nonsense, and that she couldn’t understand what harm there was, in taking hand luggage on board a plane.

That cretin can be glad that I wasn’t in the queue anywhere near her, when she made those remarks. I’d have torn strips off her.

As far as I’m concerned, when The Tall Guy and I jet off to America next month, I wont give a fuck if they wish to strip search me, search me internally, or anything else they deem necessary. I also don’t give a shit how long they take.

As long as they make sure those religious suicide bomber freaks don’t get on the same plane as me, I’ll be happy.

So to the lady at Belfast Airport, You. Are. A. Fucking. Moron.

‘Nuff said.