Saturday, October 14, 2006

Strangers In Your Photographs...

"Have you ever looked at a picture of yourself and seen a stranger in the background?
It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other people's lives have we been in? Were we a part of someone's life when their dreams came true? Or were we there when their dreams died?"


I'm a huge fan of One Tree Hill, No dammit, I'm not too old to watch that programme! and in this week's episode (Thanks to the magic of YouTube) the above speech is given at the end by one of the characters, Lucas Scott.

For some reason, it really resonated with me, and it made me think. I thought I'd post it on here, so that I don't forget it. I think it's well worth remembering, and could be the basis of a romance book too I bet... You never know...