Friday, December 22, 2006

Harriet Klausner Named As One Of Time Magazine’s Most Influential Person Of The Year?


Harriet Klausner

Are they on crack?


Oh I get it, she’s a representative of the online reading community.

I ask again, are they on crack?

The woman loves every single freaking book that she reads. How is that a good thing? Does anybody actually care about her opinion on books, or like me, do you read them just for the blurbs when she gets the storyline right, anyhow.

I got this article via the
SB’s.

I think the piece is basically saying that professional reviewers suck arse, and that us amateurs are the bees knees.

That’s just my take on it, obviously. (g)

Incidentally, not being mean or anything, but am I the only person who thinks Klausner looks way older than 54?

Just sayin’.