Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bits And Bobs & This 'N' That...


Kate and Wills

I realise I haven't blogged for a couple of days, but I've been seriously busy with work commitments.

I finally managed to see all of Kylie Minogue's concert on Tuesday, with a friend. She very kindly rescheduled her dates for those people who'd only caught an hour of her show a couple of weeks ago. She was faahbulous darlings. The whole show was tres camp.

The next concert will be The Pussycat Dolls. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

I'm still in a reading slump. I went past Borders book shop today, and I wasn't even tempted to go in. That has to be a first.

My TBR pile is huge, but nothing appeals. I've read a couple of Tami Hoag books which were great, but that's it as far as reading goes.

I was watching a documentary about Kate Middleton's relationship with the papparazzi, earlier, and I just can't believe how intense the media pressure is already. Her and Prince William aren't even engaged yet, and she's already being hounded by the paps wherever she goes. Bastards. Seriously, why do people want photo's of her taking the rubbish out?

If I was her I'd ditch William quick smart, and find myself a nice normal billionaire's son. Who needs the pressure of dating a prince?

What have you guys been up to? Any updates on Venus Press? Have they gone bankrupt yet? How many other authors have left them since the VP stepped down?

Anyway, I'll try to post a review tomorrow, but I'm not feeling particularly motivated, so I might not get round to it.

We'll see...