Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Jesus I Hate These Damn Things...

Sharon Cullars tagged me for yet another dumb old meme. Have I mentioned how much I hate these lately?

Well, just in case I was remiss, no more memes after this one. I. Don’t. Do. Them. Comprendez? Good.

Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog

Well, I’ll do the first lot, but only because I like any opportunity to talk about me. *g*

1. I hate lettuce on bread. Can’t stand it. I can eat lettuce within a salad, but I absolutely loathe it on bread. I have no idea why.

2. I can’t look at roadkill. I’m reduced to tears whenever I see any dead animals on the road.

3. I think that all pedophiles should be strung up, their cocks cut off without the benefit of anaesthetic, and salt rubbed into the spot where their dick used to be.

4. I love Shannon McKenna’s heroes, I shouldn’t and I know it’s wrong, but I can’t help myself. I’m undergoing therapy as we speak.

5. I’m anal about cleanliness in our bathroom. I use bleach everytime I use the toilet, and I make TTG do the same thing. In our new house, we’ll have three bathrooms, and one of them is going to be exclusively mine. TTG knows not to argue about this.

6. I have a thing about eggs. I love them. I once ate 12 eggs at the same time.

7. Even though I’m a huge sports fan, I’m a girly girl. I love big ear-rings, silver clangy bangles, and big gaudy necklaces, and pretty shoes. Doesn't every girl?

8. I spent £140 ($266) (off the rack from Debenhams) on a Ben De Lisi dress yesterday, and didn’t tell TTG. He’ll love me wearing it, so it’s well worth the money. *g*

OK, that’s that. I’m not tagging anybody. I simply can’t be arsed.

Labels: