Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Four More Sleeps To Florida...

(If you don’t want to be bored to death by my shopping ramble, don’t bother reading on cuz it’s dull, dull, dull!)

Whenever the Tall Guy and I go away on holiday, we spend an absolute fortune buying stuff for the trip, but here’s the thing, most of the stuff we buy, we already have lots of. Sigh.

For example, I went to Boots, and bought some Palmers Cocoa Butter lotion, and some Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion, knowing damned well we still had a couple of bottles at home.

Oh, and not to forget my obsession with toners and cleansers. I added the new Laboratoire Garnier stuff to my growing collection. Just because it had cucumber in it. I’m one of those people who will always buy something at a Virgin Vie or Ann Summers Party, because I hate to leave empty-handed. Sigh.


I also bought some Huggies wet wipes. I have a huge box of Johnson’s wet wipes at home, but I’d genuinely forgotten. Sigh.

As well as the above items, I also managed to get a luminous green bikini for £8 ($14) from British Home Stores, so I was happy as a pig in shit. Why luminous green? Cuz it’s a good holiday colour, plus they go quite well with the combat shorts that I bought on Saturday.

I also splashed out, and bought an MP3 player, and proceeded to spend an inordinate amount of time, trying to work out how to download the music on my computer onto it. It’s so tiny, I’m afraid I’ll sit on it before we even get to the States.

BTW, I also have a habit of buying new portable music devices whenever we go on holiday, so at the moment, I have about three discman’s, umpteen walkman’s, and two portable CD players. All of them purchased for different holidays. It always seems like a good idea to buy them at the time. Sigh.

I bought the books that I’ll be taking to Orlando with me. I uploaded them onto the sidebar, if you want to check them out. Yeah, I'm loving Tami Hoag right now.

Did I mention I’m gonna be a bridesmaid again this weekend? The wedding rehearsal is tomorrow evening. I’m sure it’ll be hellish. So not looking forward to it. Sigh.

Well, LOST is on now, so I’m going to shut off. Night all.