Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Extraordinary Breast-Feeding. What. The. F*ck?

OK, I had to come out of exile for this.

Me and The Tall Guy watched a programme the other night about women who breastfeed.

I’m 100% behind women who breastfeed. If God ever sees fit to let me have my own rugrats, I fully intend to let my babies cop a load of my breast milk. So you see, I really don't have a problem with it.

What I do have a problem with on the other hand, is fucking breastfeeding a child who is nine years old. What the *&%$£*£$ is that about?

I could perhaps understand if the mothers expressed the milk, and put it into a glass for the kids to drink, but why the effing hell do they have to hang off their nipples?

Both hubby and I felt sick as parrots watching this documentary. It was just icky.

My stance is this: Don’t bother telling me that it’s for the child’s benefit, fuck that, it’s for your fucking benefit, you goddamn perv!!

Here are some views on the subject from “experts”.

Here’s another article from the Times that also discusses the issue of extended breast-feeding.

OK, that's my rant for the week, I'm going back into hiding, until something else pisses me off.