Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tackling The TBR... Again

This weekend will be devoted to trying to tackle the TBR mountain. I have several books in my possession that I keep shuffling to the back of the reading pile. Jenny Crusie's Bet Me is one of them. I think my problem with BM, is that the premise doesn't sound all that enthralling, plus everybody and her squirrel loves it, so I'm hesitant to jump on board the bandwagon.

Anyway, it's definitely not one of the books that I'll be tackling this weekend.

Here's a run down of the books I'm planning to read, in no particular order:









Yeah, I know, not much variety, but what the hell, I like romantic suspense stories.

I bought all three Cindy Gerard books from Amazon, after
Anne recced them to me. If I don't enjoy, I'll hold her fully responsible. *g*

So, what are you guys planning on reading this weekend, and are there any books that I just have to try?

Erm... No BDSM recs please, I'm hating BDSM right now.