Monday, May 08, 2006

The Penis Diaries: How Do You Like Yours?...

I woke up at about 5am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, so I finished reading JD Robb's Survivor In Death. God I love that book.

Anyway, after I finished reading SID, I started having a rather bizarre stream of consciousness. I wont go into detail about all of my meanderings, but one thought stood out from the others:

Why do all heroes have to have massive cocks?

I know it's a fantasy thing, but wouldn't it be interesting to have a hero whose tackle was described as 'average'? By average I don't mean tiny, because that would just be
wrong, but let's face it, how many of us have a significant other with a 12 inch dick? Not me, and even if I had, there's no way I'd ever let it come anywhere near me.

My eyes are watering just thinking about it.

So what are your thoughts on the size of a hero's penis? Short and fat? Or long and thin? Or perhaps somewhere in between?