Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thanks Daisy, For Being Such A Peach...

I know it's already been said, but if more authors were like Daisy Dexter Dobbs, the romance community would be a lot better off.

I have no doubt in my mind that her attitude has won her lots of fans over this last week, and deservedly so too.

So ya see Authors, sometimes it's not the review itself that galvanises people to go buy your books, it can be simply how you deal with it. You listening
Emjai? Just kidding of course. *g*

This does not mean that I want to see other writers copying DDD. What she did was pure Daisy, anybody else who attempts to do the same will just look silly, and obvious.

Her next book is out now, so why not go and have at it. It's called Wicked Payback and you can buy it
here.

Phew, that's my good deed for the day, now I'll have to go find some little children to eat, just to even things out a bit.


Erm...You guys know I'm kidding right?