Friday, May 05, 2006

They Raped A 12 Week Old Baby Girl...


Alan Webster and Tanya French - baby rapists

A 12 week old child? He raped a 12 week old child, whilst his girlfriend recorded it? Why? And how is it that these two extraordinarily evil people managed to find each other?

When I first read this article, I was so mad I cried. I just don’t get it.

And you know what the worst thing is? The fucking British judiciary system is so flawed, that this man could be out in 6 years. He raped a fucking baby. The motherfucking bastard shouldn’t be allowed back in society. Ever.

If I had my way, he’d be castrated whilst he was still conscious, and slowly lowered into a vat of boiling oil. Very slowly.

As for his mate, she should be let loose on my street. I’d give that bitch a beating she’d never forget.