Sunday, June 18, 2006

It's OK Folks, Changeling Press Are Alive And Well...

Apparently, there's been rumours circulating that Changeling Press (erotic fiction publishers) are going under, I didn't know anything about it, until I received this e-mail:



So there ya go folks, the good folks at Changeling aren't going anywhere just yet. Erm, so they say anyway.

It's been a while since I visited the Changeling site, and now I know why. They seriously need to reconsider whoever designs their front covers. They suck great big hairy donkey balls. I could do better with my eyes shut.


Here are some shining examples:


UPDATE: Had to remove covers due to not having permission from Changeling Press - See Shelby Morgen's comment below.

Seriously, whoever came up with these covers were smoking some hard core wacky baccy. I sure hope they're not actually getting paid for this shit. Sigh.