Sunday, August 20, 2006

I Love Me, Who Do You Love?


The Perfect Man, Barbie's Ken...

Well, you gotta love a woman who thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread. I got this link, courtesy of KateR. Go read about how wonderful this woman is, no false modesty here that’s for sure, heheh.

If you can’t be arsed clicking on the link, here’s some of what she says:




Narcissistic much? It seems to me that she’s looking for a Ken doll, rather than a real man.

There are some great comments by the way, some that had me crying with laughter. There are some wickedly acerbic-tongued people out there. My fave comment was this one made by some anonymous person:



This comment takes irony to another level:



Very mean, but deliciously funny.

I love her confidence, I really do, but she must have known that most people would read this, and wonder what she was smoking?

I wonder if she realises that her requirements bring to mind, Barbie's Ken doll? Each to their own, I guess, heheh…

By the way, this may just be me, but I do think the new Ken doll looks kinda scary. He looks like a gay prison convict. He also looks like he’s been botoxed to within an inch of his little plastic life. Hmmm... maybe it’s just me…