Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Which Book Started Your Love Affair With The Written Word?



Well mine started with Anne of Green Gables, and I haven't looked back since.

I still love it today as much as I did all those years ago.

My questions for today are;



A: What was the one book that turned you onto reading, period, and how old were you at the time?

B: Which book turned you onto romance novels? How old were you?



By the way, does anybody remember the Seniors category books? I think they were supposed to be a slightly more adult version of Bantam's Sweet Dreams series.




Ahhh Sweet Dreams... my fave SD author was definitely Janet Quin-Harkin. I wonder whatever happened to her?

Jesus, those SD covers were pure cheese weren't they?


Updated: Found some more Janet Quin-Harkin books. By the way, she also wrote the Sister, Sister books. I never knew that. I guess you learn something new everyday.








Awww... aint Memory Lane grand?

Labels: ,