Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Two Books, One Plot Device... I'm Just Saying...



I got this blurb from Nicole's blog, who in turn got it from Maya Bank's website.



This book sounds spookily like Shiloh Walker's, Her Best Friend's Lover.

I know that millions of books out there have the same themes, and plot devices, but these two books, sound too close for comfort.

I'm certain that Miss Bank's book has probably been executed differently to Shiloh Walker's, but having read SW's book, I can't help but think that it's almost the exact same storyline. The events even seem to happen in the same order.

I'd like to hear from anybody who's read both books, so that they can give me their take on the main differences.

By the way, this is not a post about plagiarism, so there's no point in knickers getting all twisted up over it.